It was Christmas Eve 2007, I was sitting on the floor in my pajamas in Andy's room at his parents house wrapping presents for the following day. I had just woken up from a nap since we were getting ready to go to midnight mass. Andy came in an sat on the floor next to me to "help me wrap presents." He had been doodling in this little notepad all day long and pulled it out all of a sudden and told me to look at what he had drawn. I was so out of it, that all I said was "nice." He said "no, let me show you again." It was a flip book and he had made a cute animation. He got it down the second time and it said, "Jamie, will you marry me?" I was in shock and didn't know if I had read it correctly. I looked up and he had taken the ring our of his drawer and was down on one knee with tears in his eyes. My eyes welled up and I said yes right away!
I was so excited to share with all of my friends and family....we were making phone calls all night and the next day to let everyone know the exciting news. It was the best Christmas present ever!
The Flip Book Animation
No comments:
Post a Comment